2. Refunds are applicable if KHALASPAY-KSA.NET does not deliver the card code to the User’s registered email address.
3.KHALASPAY-KSA.NET will replace or compensate the User with the same order value in case the card code was redeemed before the purchase date.
4. Refunds or returns are inapplicable on digital products.
If the User received the wrong product, KHALASPAY-KSA.NET will send the correct product to the User’s email address within seventy-two (72) hours after receiving the complaint.
5. If the User could not redeem the purchased card code on the merchant’s website, the merchant should be contacted directly. The merchant’s contact details are available on the brand page on the Website.
6. KHALASPAY-KSA.NET is not responsible for any technical error or redemption issue on the merchant’s website.
7. The KHALASPAY-KSA.NET reserves the right to reject any refund under these Terms and Conditions of Use if the operator determines in its sole and absolute discretion that there is an element of fraud, any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use by you or the Merchant or reasonable suspicion that the refund request may be contrary to any law or regulation. The operator will not be liable to you for any compensation, loss or damage whatsoever.
8. If the operator has a reasonable suspicion that any transaction relating to the KHALASPAY-KSA.NET account is fraudulent or in error, the operator may in its sole and absolute discretion suspend the transaction at any time without notice pending further investigation.
9. If the operator has a reasonable suspicion that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use or are illegally or fraudulently using the KHALASPAY-KSA.NET account, the operator may in its sole and absolute discretion terminate your membership in the KHALASPAY-KSA.NET. The operator will not be liable to you or any third parties for any compensation, loss or damage whatsoever.
10. If the operator conducts an investigation, you must cooperate and provide all required documents and information requested by the Operator in a timely manner.